Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introductions Are Needed

Hello, my name is Megan, and I've recently decided to dive into the crafting business. I had been looking for a hobby to fill up some time, since my evenings at home were quickly getting more and more bored with watching TV. Suddenly, the idea of starting a craft business came to mind. I had been trying to think of some sort of home business I could start for quite some time, but so far was very unsuccessful in coming up with an idea. I'm due to give birth on Christmas Day this year, and I thought it would be great to start something up that I can do at home, and also make a little extra money at :) So the idea of Kokoro Designs was born. Kokoro means heart in Japanese, and that's just what all these different pieces will have. A bit of heart. So far I have some great ideas for coasters, plush toys, and a few other glassware ideas. I hope you all enjoy the stuff I make, and maybe even find something you'll want to purchase yourself.

No comments: